I have to make a huge decision and I feel totally confused and paralyzed with indecision. How do you make a decision where there is no clear cut answer? Either way I will have major regrets about the option I do not choose, and either way there are major pros for the option I do choose. But which outweighs the other?
Melissa says I should feel peace about my decision and that is how I know its correct for me, but my feelings now (for either choice) are anything but peaceful. Nothing feels totally right.
The real kicker is that the rest of my life will be substantially affected and changed depending on which I choose. I’ve made my pro/cons list, I have debated tirelessly and practically given myself an ulcer, but I'm no closer to deciding.
Time is running out... Tell me what would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment