Friday, January 23, 2009

You're Invited!!!

This will be a night to remember.... or maybe a night you wish you could forget. Either way the greatest going-away party of the year will be Friday, January 30th at 8:00pm.

It all starts at here... There will be a little...And a lot of...
The setting will be...
And maybe later...
But most definitely there will be...
Yes, Britney will be there and no, I will not be crying (...or vise versa I'm not sure). If you are totally cool like me, and will be able to attend please post a comment below to RSVP. If you are totally uncool and basically dead to me, post a comment anyway and tell me all the ways you've disappointed me in my life.

**Call me on the 30th for exact room number info, dress to impress, and get ready to party like a rock star!!**

10 comments:

Unknown said...

First one to comment!! Can't wait to be there, and not just because you're going away ... just kidding! I'll wear my sexy undies for you for the sleep over party :)

AD said...

"Curved throwing stick used chiefly by the Aboriginals of Australia for hunting and warfare."
Enough said.

Also, I will for sure be at this fabulous sounding going away party, wouldn't miss it!

Unknown said...

Hmm...there is a sleepover party right?

Unknown said...

Haha, "Yes, Britney will be there and no, I will not be crying..."

Rev lost my boomerang, but luckily the RSVP info was online! Also, lucky for me, I have hundreds of kangaroos all over my floor to keep reminding me to RSVP!

Since I was officially invited, I will officially be attending. Gotta find something skanky to wear now...

Unknown said...

I wouldn't miss it! It's sure to be the social event/cry-fest of the year. I fully expect there to be bottomless Grey Goose and Vodka for the Rivera Party, plus a surprise appearance by (bottomless) Brad. Can you please clarify whether I should be bringing my PJs or planning to stumble home at the end of the night!?! Love you!

Unknown said...

I'll be there. Duh.

And...I'll try to bring the following:
-tear away pants (or possibly clothes that have already been torn)
-some concealer (to cover any trouble spots that may appear on your neck in the morning)
-$1 bills (just in case)
-Since we have Grey Goose and Vodka...I'll look up the recipe for a Trixie (always a good time)
-Do we have the music covered (should I bring Mariah DVDs)?

...there's too much to list.

I can't wait! Not sorry we're hot!

Unknown said...

"G'day mate!"

"Crikey, I think I see a gator!"

"Put another shrimp on the barbie."

"Fosters, down under, koala bear, kangaroo."

That's all the Australian I know. =( Can you teach me more?

See you and Rudy Friday night!!

Unknown said...

Damn everyone else and their creative responses. I'll be there!

My flight gets in at 7:30, so I hope to grab a cab and make it there on time. I may miss a bit of dinner but I will definitely be there before anyone starts crying/gets slapped/has clothes ripped off.

Catherine said...

Woo Hoo! I finally received my boomerang, and I have to say it is even cuter in person than just seeing it in a picture!!

I'll be there! And if we make it to ghostbar, let's hope no one has to be carried off on a stretcher and taken away in an ambulance! remember that? pretty sure that was the first and last time I was there.... :)

Anonymous said...

J-dawg in!! So...I finally received my "Boomer!" I am excited to join in the festivities & will start drinking plenty of water now.

MONICA: Australian for one hott biatch!

Cheers!