skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Free Day in Queenstown
The rest of our time in Queenstown was great. There is so much to do there, like bungee jumping, jet boating, 4 wheeling, and skydiving (to name a few). And all of these sounded amazing, especially the skydiving which I was very close to signing up for, but Jackie was too scared and it ended up being canceled anyway...
So we decided, instead of more extreme sports, we would spend our last free day relaxing. In the morning we souvenir shopped and Jackie found a new sheep hat/glove combo. For lunch we ate at this famous burger place called, Ferg Burger where the hamburgers were humongous and we ended up throwing half away.
And the best part was that after lunch we spent the afternoon at the spa, where I had the BEST ninety minute massage- so perfect! Although I did have a lot of bruises on my legs, from skiing, and it hurt so bad when she massaged over them, but I guess it makes the bruises go away faster.
That night we had our biggest night out! I should've known it was going to be a mess when we were all wasted before we even left the hotel. This is a picture of our new friend Colleen... what she says is so true! And the night ended with me losing my wallet and getting in a fight with Jackie. Ugly!
(One) more to come...
2 comments:
that so sucks you lost your wallet, what are you going to do? did you cancel everything, not a good place to be losing that!
ps-Burger looks amazing.
"i love buuurgers"
Post a Comment