Yay!! I just got a package in the mail from my sis and nephew. It was the best... among other things was a card that Rev wrote, or dictated to Melissa to write, which made me get misty in the post office- nice! :) But I already decorated my room with the pics that they sent, oh and the Texas license plate. Loves it!
I just realized something about this picture... there is a rather pornographic image, on the left side, underneath pics of my precious nephew. That is so wrong! Ha, I feel like I need to explain... The card is from Clay and Matt from my b-day. It is supposed to be a light-switch plate cover (tasteful!), but the light switches in AU aren't the same shape as the US. They are more squared than penis shaped. :)
Anyway, back to my package (no pun intended)... my sis sent me a sealed packaged of some of my favorite turkey jerky which I was very much looking forward to, but the jerks at customs opened my box and took it out. RUDE!! It just made me realize how much I was missing dried meat, and so many other things from home... like:
- Blue margaritas from Blue Mesa on some random Wednesday
- Driving no where for hours with the windows rolled down and the music blaring
- DVR'ing everything (especially hours and hours of Oprah, Dr. Phil, and The Doctors)
- Real Housewives Of... Anywhere (they're all good!)
- Crystal Summers making me feel hideous in the gay-borhood
- Wearing orange and watching college football (Go Texas!!)
- All Mexican food, like fajitas from Pappasitos, enchiladas from El Fenix, and chips and dip from Matt's El Rancho
- Chili's dates with my Bestie
- The greatest friends in the world, especially the ones that post comments on this blog (do you still remember me?)

7 comments:
No duh, I remember you!
I miss you Mon Bon - come back to Texas.
BTW I heard that Ciara song recently that you and I love to hate. Close your eyes, hold your breath, plug your nose, ears and every orifice on your body.
Of course! I still love your blog. What date do you come home again? I'm moving to NYC for 3 months for work, so we'll both be world travelers at the same time. Although I'll of course not be leaving the country. Do you have a faster internet connection yet? Can we iChat?!
Awe, blue margaritas, makes me sad :(
I have not been DVRing Oprah, Dr. P, or the doctors since you left!! Sad! I think my new roomie would think I was crazy if I recorded this stuff for 3 hrs a day... Not everyone recognizes the brilliance of Phillip McGraw! Oh, and I miss watching Big Brother with you!
Is it true the sky is red there!?!?!
How scary!
Post pics immediately,puuhlease!
I don't know when Chili's STOPPED being cool...but no one goes there anymore. Let's change that! Come home!!!
LUV you Monica Seles!
hoping to make it down to Syds soon! Will you be around in late Janurary?
Post a Comment