skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Team Edward!
What can say? I've succumbed to the dark side... literally. I finally finished reading the Twilight series, and I can now officially say I did not hate the books. Okay, I maybe liked them a little. Okay, maybe I really liked them and am SO in love with Edward that my heart aches! That is Edward in the book, and NOT that actor that plays him in the movie... whatever his name is.
Yes, I am now a total Twilight freak. I am slightly embarrassed to say that saw the premiere of the New Moon last night at 12:01 AM. I think that makes me one of the first people in the world to see it, you know, because of the time difference. Not only that, but I saw the double feature and watched the original Twilight movie right before the new one. That's right, I spent five hours in a movie theatre instead of doing what I should've been doing which is studying.
BTW- the books are at least 217 times more amazing than the movie... at least... but the movies were okay. Based on the book- Team Edward, but based on the movie alone I'd say I'm Team Emmett all the way! :)
PS- One more exam tomorrow and then I will finally be done!!
2 comments:
Ha! Oh and you forgot to mention one tiny thing, "April you were right." Such sweet satisfaction.
Haha, april. I have no idea what's going on with Twilight, but at my Pre-Thanksgiving feast, some guy said "Go Team Jacob" and all the girls agreed with him. A little part of my soul died that day.
Post a Comment