We didn't actually ride any of the rides, but we walked around and I had some "fairy floss". Such a long hectic weekend... I was exhausting by the time I got home, but it was wonderful!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Luna Park and Ladies Lunch
This weekend was crazy busy... I had class Friday night, class again all day on Saturday, and a Sunday morning review session- sucks! But I had an amazing Sunday afternoon. After the review session, me and some friends from class went on a long drive around Sydney (in a convertible), then stopped at a cafe that was right by the water to have a long lunch and drink wine. The weather was perfect, and afterwards went to Luna Park, which is an amusement park on the North Shore.
We didn't actually ride any of the rides, but we walked around and I had some "fairy floss". Such a long hectic weekend... I was exhausting by the time I got home, but it was wonderful!
We didn't actually ride any of the rides, but we walked around and I had some "fairy floss". Such a long hectic weekend... I was exhausting by the time I got home, but it was wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
fairy floss sounds like some sort of fancy underwear
Post a Comment