Sunday, May 17, 2009

Noooooooooo......

I just knocked my Coke over on my computer... I'm so upset I think I might cry!! I'm not freaking out anymore, and I think my heart is back to it's normal pace, but now I'm wallowing in my own self pity...

I did everything I could... I wiped the Coke off as soon as possible, I turned my computer upside down to try and get it out of the keys, I cleaned it multiple times with my iKlear wipes, and turned it off for awhile. But now my touch pad doesn't work... (EFFFF!)
Everything else seems to be working okay (for now), and luckily I have my wireless mouse, but I just tried to post a funny picture of a broken Mac to add to this blog, but I don't know how to "right-click" on my fancy-schmancy mouse. Uhhhh... this is exactly what I get for buying a computer that I didn't need and couldn't afford!! Steve Jobs why did you make me fall in love with you and now you've left me feeling alone, scared and heart broken?

True, I do have warranty, but does that cover Coke damage? Matt and Clay I blame you a little, you made me a turn into a Mac and now I can't live without it! Please help! Please work again! And please, oh please, don't be expensive!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry. It's a mac. It'll all be perfect again soon. Cause it's a mac. If you had a PC it would have caught fire and you may have died. So, in a way, the mac saved your life. And since we told you to get it, we saved your life. You're welcome, you owe me your life now. :)

AD said...

That sucks! I'm sorry, I would've flipped the f out! Did you say a bad word? My guess would be YES!