My lease for student housing just got extended for another six months. So I guess this means I will have to pretend to be twenty-two years old for a little while longer.
I was mixed on whether or not I wanted to move out and live somewhere else. I think it would've been nice to have a new experience and meet new people... in a place where I might have my own bathroom. But if I moved out then I wouldn't see strangers sleeping in my living room when I wake up, or hear boys playing Wii loudly in the middle of the night... and I wouldn't get accidentally high off the smell of pot wafting into my bedroom, from outside, at 3 in the morning. So I left it up to the housing guys to decide my fate. At least now I won't have to move all my crap which would've totally sucked.
Fortunately, I really like my roommates... and I've been watching a lot of old Felicity episodes (remember that show?) so I've been learning a lot about residential life. Next step, chop off all my hair like she did... yea right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Felicity! Brings back great memories. Glad you got extended housing. =)
Post a Comment