Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catherine Loves Me the Most

I received my very first piece of Australian mail, and right in time for my two month anniversary. It was from a certain gal I met when I was studying, many years ago, in another foreign country. None other than my former Londoner/Texan, my old roommate and mother of our adopted kitten. Can you guess? ....Catherine!

This must mean that Catherine loves me the most! And now I love her the most too!

Thanks Cath... I'm so glad that when I opened the card no one was around because the pictures fell out and I was even embarassed for myself! Ugly! But I loved it and it made me feel very special, and you even picked an envelope with my signature color (morepinks). Thank you for thinking of me... I miss you and love ya lots!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad it got to you...I just put a bunch of stamps on it and crossed my fingers that it would be enough! And yes, I intentionally picked out a pink envelope for you, no other color would do! :)