So, on Friday I had my accounting test (... I don't want to talk about it...) and afterwards, around 2pm, a bunch of us from class decided to celebrate the end of the most annoying week of studying. We decided to go to Darling Harbour and sit outside by the water- we had some food, some drinks, and chatted for hours. It was actually great!
There was a group of about 10 of us, of whom I only knew about half. We were all international students from all over... Russia, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, Iran, Austria, oh and America (me!). While I was sitting there, and after several beers, I was thinking how amazing it was to be sitting in a foreign country with these strangers from all over the world telling our stories and talking about our experiences in our home countries... okay it sounds lame as I type it... but trust me it was an amazing feeling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Everyone spoke English? That does sound fun getting to hear about different countries though!
Post a Comment