I just got back from the Sydney Theatre. Jackie and I went to see a contemporary dance show called "We Unfold". It was awesome... even if some people (April) think that I'm uppity for wanting to go to the theatre. Rude!

PS- I heart dancer legs... how can I get some?

3 comments:
First of all I like the theatre and I said "contemporary dance" sounded uppity,not all theatre. Which I still agree is the case, though doesn't mean it isn't good!!!
Contemporary dance sounds awesome, though I have seen modern dance shows before, and it was a little too full of itself and it's modern-ness. This show though, judging from the one picture, looks like it would be amazing. I agree about the dancers legs, long and lean. Nothing to envy as far as the wear and tear they put on their legs. Feet, ankles, knees, hips... all worn to pieces long before their time. But they do look good in the process!
Hi Mon! Just wanted to let you know that they're banning smoking in Dallas on Friday. How exciting so that when you come back it'll be even easier to not smoke!! You are coming back...right?
Post a Comment