Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Need New Music

Day Three:

Today was a very low key day and actually I only spent $5.00 on a coke and some candy. Here's how it went down... I woke up at 9am and had some cereal, but it was raining so I decided to go back to sleep. Then I woke up again and went to the gym... I ran for an hour (not including the walk breaks) which ended up being 9km total- sweet!! Went back home, showered, lunch and wasted away the rest of my day watching TV, doing online stuff, tried to read for class, more TV, dinner, etc... I know, I know... boring snoring...

Daily Total: $5.00

But I did realize today that I need some new music for my iPod and I'm kinda out of the loop over here so here is your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Post a comment and tell me your fav song of the moment or of life, or a song you think I'd like... then I will have some new music to keep my butt in the gym longer!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

No duh. LADY GAGA! Also, shhh...don't tell anyone ever...but the new Miley song "The Climb" is pretty amazing! AHHH. I hate myself. Also, Cyndi Lauper's song "Into the Nightlife" is super fun and good for running and dancing.

Unknown said...

p.s. if Jason Fischer says he doesn't love the Miley song too, HE'S LYING! He downloaded it and listens to it 9 times everyday.

Unknown said...

Rodrigo y Gabriela!! A lil of your heritage right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU68qT4T1bE

Unknown said...

1.) Kris with a K from this season's American Idol.
2.) Taylor Swift!!
3.) "That's Not my Name" by the Ting Tings
4.) And, the BEP's "Boom boom pow" - them chickens jackin' my sytle...I'm so 3008 you're so 2000 and late!

Unknown said...

Kings of Leon album is goooood too. kay, see ya!

P.S. Crawl for Cancer is today!! Won't be the same w/o you! We'll be sure to pour some out for our girl down under.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure if I've heard this climbing song.

But...the Lily Allen cd is pretty awesome. "everyone's at it" and "never gonna happen" are my favorites.

And...yes...no duh...lady gaga.

AD said...

You know me, The Killers or MyChemicalRomance all the way! :) Both will pump you up during workouts!