Monday, April 27, 2009

The Day I Was Called a "Cougar"

They say that there are some days in your life you know you will never forget... your first kiss, prom, the day you get married, having kids. And there is another one I'd like to add to the list... the day some kid calls you a "cougar" when you are only 25 years old!

My Saturday night was great. I spent the evening in Kings Cross, where I had dinner and drinks with Mark, Josh's friend, and some of his friends. When I got home that night, my roommate, Will, and three of his mates were just coming in as well and so I stayed up awhile and chatted with them. We were all pretty drunk, and the guys were being very flirty with me and sure I probably was flirting back, but c'mon they're 18-19 years old. I mean ewww... so it was all in fun.

The next morning when I got up, one of the guys was still in the apartment and we were laughing about the night before. I said something like, "I'm too old for you guys anyways...". And his reply back was, "Yea, you're like a cougar!"

Someone murder me now! Or better yet, murder these fools...

3 comments:

AD said...

LOL, omg, remind me NEVER to meet your roomate, if you are considered a cougar, then I would be a very old lady! :) Isn't getting older fun?

Unknown said...

haha, they're the same age as your baby brother.

Anonymous said...

Sup Coug!?! You're blogs make a great work break. very entertaining.