Sunday, June 28, 2009

Big Island of Hawaii

I have never really liked the name, the Big Island. It sounds so generic compared to the exotic names of its sister islands like Oahu and Maui, but we wanted to go to a different island so here we are in the great state of Hawaii, on the Big lsland.

Almost as soon as I got off the plane, and met up with my family, we headed straight to Taco Bell; and then later we went to Wal-mart to get groceries. Are we Americans or what? So far I haven't seen much, but we're heading to the beach as soon as Mom makes breakfast. I love home-made food... I've missed it so much!

Aloha!

3 comments:

AD said...

Jealous, just a little!

Unknown said...

Aloha, gurrrrl!

Unknown said...

Did you have a cheesy grrrrdita crunch and a pintos and cheese!? And did you also get the drive thru man's phone number?? Miss you!