Monday, June 22, 2009

One Tree Hill - Who Knew?

You know that feeling when you've been studying for hours on end and you start to go a little crazy? And you cannot possibly fit one more piece of information in your brain? And you try and find things to do, anything, to keep from studying?

Well I am ashamed to admit that during my study breaks I was so desperate that I started to watch episodes of One Tree Hill. And worse than that... I actually started to like it. But I only saw season five and I'm still trying to decide if I should watch from beginning. What? I'm only like 5 years late or something.

Anyway, season five features an aspiring singer "Mia" (aka. Kate Voegele) and on one episode she sings a song that has been stuck in my head forever. I love it! So listen and enjoy... its her cover of "Hallelujah".

Sadly I can't find this version on iTunes... but the Jeff Buckley version is good too!

2 comments:

AD said...

Oh man, that was good for about the first two seasons and went downhill fast, you will have to play a long game of catch up! But that is a great song, I love it!

Unknown said...

After catching up on every episode of 90210 and The O.C. via Soap Net - I've now started on One Tree Hill. Why are we so cool?!