Sunday, February 22, 2009

My First Australian Hangover

One thing that I haven't been doing much in Sydney, believe it or not, is drink. I've had a few beers, usually alone in my room, but its just not as fun unless you have friends to drink with. And last night I did!

I met up with Josh's friend Mark at Darlo Bar in Surry Hills. I found out that Mark came to Sydney, much like me, from Dallas to start a new life. We hit it off great and I got to meet a couple of his friends. After Darlo Bar we went to a couple other places, but I can't really remember where. Unfortunately, with my recent sobriety, my tolerance level has gone down, and that coupled with the fact that I didn't eat barely anything all day- I got sick. Fortunately it was in my hotel, but still... not great. And now I'm paying for it today.

I feel like crap, but hey at least I have friends! :)

No comments: