Anyway, in one of the walk-thru aquariums they had these sting rays that were probably 6 feet across and I tell you, things in the water really creep me out! Don't get me started on whales. But my favorite exhibits were probably the crocodiles, penguins, and of course the sharks. Oh, and guess what? I found Nemo- check out slide show below:
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Sydney Aquarium
Anyway, in one of the walk-thru aquariums they had these sting rays that were probably 6 feet across and I tell you, things in the water really creep me out! Don't get me started on whales. But my favorite exhibits were probably the crocodiles, penguins, and of course the sharks. Oh, and guess what? I found Nemo- check out slide show below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was brave to get a picture of yourself by a fellow tourist!
you got your camera back from the tourist! they must have had a trusting face... like the mermaid
Post a Comment