It's now 11:30pm on Sunday night and when I wake up my real Australian life will begin. I will no longer be the tourist living in hotel rooms and spending my days sightseeing and waking up late... well maybe not as much. Tomorrow I will officially be a student and flatmate. I am moving into my student housing tomorrow morning, meeting my new (teenage) flatmates and I will go to my very first class in five years!
I feel scared and anxious, but I can only hope it will be great and I will not fall down on my butt.
Wish me luck... I need it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
can't wait to hear ALL about it! miss you!
Tell the new roomies we say "Hey Gurl!!"
Can't wait to hear all about it!!
omg, I can't wait to hear ALL about IT!
Post a Comment