I'd gotten off at this stop because I was planning on taking the ferry across the harbor to see an apartment, I mean flat that I'd found. I'd gotten to the station extra early, and lucky I did because this is actually the stop where you can visit the Opera House. I didn't realize this until I got there and I even stopped at a nearby outdoor cafe to have lunch. This was my awesome view:
(Sydney Opera House, #1 Tourist Attraction)
(Sydney Harbour Bridge, 2nd most famous architectural structure)
It was pretty cool... I felt like a total tourist, but I don't care because I am. So much of a tourist in fact that I caught the wrong ferry and was late to see the flat. Oh well... at least I got a heck of a work-out today walking around the city from noon until 8pm. Tomorrow I think I will try and see the beach. I've been here far too long and I haven't even been to the beach!
Happy Valentines Day from across the ocean! -Muah!
Happy Valentines Day from across the ocean! -Muah!

2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day!
Cousin,
Your blog is so much fun!! We are all so proud of you.
Post a Comment