skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday at Home
I had a late class tonight and I have an all day session tomorrow starting at 9am. So, even though its Friday I think tonight is going to be very low key. On my way home I stopped at Sushi World because I have been craving sushi ever since I got here! And they do have "California Roll"- yay!
Look how cute it is... First the rolls were not cut into pieces and apparently its okay to eat them like a hotdog (as I saw one girl doing), but I cut mine into pieces for old times sake. But I gotta say, my favorite part is the soy sauce- look at the packaging- its plastic fish with a twist off nose. Ha!
Well, I just took a sleeping pill, since recently I've been staying up until 3am watching old episodes of "House" online. I really gotta get some sleep tonight because I have a full day of class tomorrow- yes, on Saturday!
Goodnight!... or Good Morning!
2 comments:
So cute! You know I love me some good packaging design! Yum, Sushi. Miss you!
hah, you cut the sushi for old times sake, cute! Also, the fishy's are very cute too.
Unrelated, but speaking of House, can you get a netflix account over there? It's free for one month (and then only $9/mo) and then you can stream lots of shows like Office and 30 Rock, or even rent DVD's like Divine Design (remember that show?).
Post a Comment