The next day after sleeping until 2pm, I went to the movies with Lisa (shes one of the girls I met at the Meet-up, from Montreal). We saw "Confessions of a Shopoholic". I have to say that although I did love the entire book series, the movie was completely different except maybe the names. I mean, hello!, the main character is supposed to be British (in the books) and instead they made her American! Oh well, it was still cute and a good excuse to get to the movies.
Since then I have been trying to be a good student. Actually I just finished my very first assignment. I had to write a paper for my Event Creation Workshop class and I chose to write about Mardi Gras. It was hard trying to remember how to write papers and create constructive arguments... its been five years after all. But I think... or hope... its okay because I am so over it!
PS- Happy birthday sis! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

3 comments:
Cider beer and black currant? Sounds like something i need to try! I could use a strongbow right now, but instead will have to settle for apple juice...at least until 5 o'clock! :)
hungry jacks = burger king? crazy alternate universe...
just looked it up and it appears that when BK tried to move to AUS there was already another trademarked takeaway shop in Adelaide with that same name, so the BK franchise lovingly known as "HJ's" was born.
In other important news, thanks for the Tiffany's Treats for my birthday. A gift from Down Under... and from the futures since you're already living in tomorrow. I almost cried. Never make me do that again!
I was reading this with Clay and he just walked away so now I can write this - he said he has a crush on your brother.
Post a Comment