My favorite exhibit was probably the koalas because they looked so funny sleeping in the trees in crazy positions, and they were a lot fluffier than I imagined. The chimps were cool too because the were so "human-like". Did you know that humans can get blood transfusions from chimps? When I got there I was excited to see the kangaroos because surprisingly I haven't seen any since I've been here. But apparently they're no big deal because they were kept in this far off corner where no one went. Also, they were all asleep and not very exciting- boo.
The newest addition to the zoo is a baby Pygmy Hippo, named Monifa (almost my namesake). It supposedly looks like a tiny eggplant, but unfortunately we missed the viewing. Anyway, like I said it was awesome and, bonus, I finally managed to get a tan on my arms- sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment