Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Month Anniversary

As of yesterday I have officially been in Sydney for one month, so I decided to celebrate by treating myself to "Moonlight Cinema in the Park". I'd gotten these tickets and was hoping to go with a friend, but plans fell through so I was brave and went alone.

The movie that was playing was "Revolutionary Road", which I had been wanting to see anyway. Plus the tickets were for "Gold Grass Section" which meant I had a reserved spot in premium viewing area and a free glass of wine- the wine was called "Gold Grass" too.

Now I got there kind of earlier because I wasn't sure how long the train and walk would be, so that's why no one is sitting around me in the picture, but it actually was pretty crowded by the time it started. That is, except for the seat right next to me which was empty. I liked the movie (although very depressing) and I loved watching it under the stars, but I wish I could have shared it with someone.

So hurry up and make your plans to come visit me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks wonderful! wish i could have been there. then, you could have been gazing longingly into MY eyes