Goodbye Dallas, goodbye friends... see you soon (hopefully in Sydney). And please don't forget about me!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Goodbye Dallas!
The going away party seemed to be a success as it had all the elements of a great party. There was Grey Goose and vodka, kanagroo confetti, a posh hotel suite, Mexican food and margs, Beyonce dance-off competitions, table service at the Ghost Bar, (almost fist) fights with bouncers, laughter, tears... and most importantly, it had many of my closest friends in the world there to see me off.
At one point during the party I was thinking, if only I could meet friends in Sydney that are even one percent as wonderful as my American friends, I would be so luckily, I would never be lonely and I would have the time of my life. Of course, I realize that this is very unlikely especially given that I am already so blessed to have met people like them in the first place. And I'm even more blessed that they actually stuck around even after they got to know the real me! :)
Goodbye Dallas, goodbye friends... see you soon (hopefully in Sydney). And please don't forget about me!
Goodbye Dallas, goodbye friends... see you soon (hopefully in Sydney). And please don't forget about me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bye Monica, we will miss you bunches! Of course now, to me, you will look like a tiny lens on my computer :) Just remember we have to schedule our "happy hour" time. Love ya, please have the time of your life!
Post a Comment